Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The days of world paper money are numbered and.

I stumbled upon this powerful tool while i was surfing this Online Storage Website,the tool promised to be able to create $100 in your liberty reserve acct.Naturally i am inquisitive so i dug deeper and found out that it was uploaded by a Russian whom i believe is a hacker. While the transactions are public the transactions themselves are psudeononymous. Many people who are concerned about privacy like to use Bitcoins for this reason. The extreme volatility on Wednesday cooled a lot of people off, prompting some to call bitcoin a bubble ready to burst, and caution everyone about taking it too seriously. However, the New York Times reported that high level investors such as the Winklevoss twins invested in Bitcoin. There will be a page that shows you how many bitcoins are currently in your wallet. Keep in mind that bitcoins can be broken up into smaller pieces, so you may see a decimal with a lot of zeros after it. (Interesting note, 0.00000001 is one Satoshi, named after the pseudonymous creator of bitcoin). Consider your CombiBar 50 gram Gold bars like fire insurance on your home: you hope you never need it, but if you do need it, after the fire starts it is too late to acquire it. https://bitcoin-qr-code.net/